Why I started this blog



I knew I had spiritual abilities since I was a kid, but since the end of May 2016 my life has changed completely because of the spiritual process I am going through and still am. Therefore I decided last year to start writing about my dreams and other experiences that I am going through, I try to find answers and search around the internet and in books to get them. I hope you will enjoy my dreams and experiences and hopefully it will help you to search for answers, and to find out that you're not alone out there. With that I mean, you're not alone in this world, you are surrounded by Angels and Spirits, but you're also not alone in being psychic, it's still an underrated gift, which is too sad. Many blessings Astrid.

zaterdag 3 september 2016

Words & Paintery Challenge

Hey you all, sharing a new Prince page with you all today and submit it for the current challege at Words & Paintery.


So here's my page. I started with a white background and added some watercolors and mists on it in purple, red and blue. Then I stamped lots of butterflies all over. On a star stencil I added red acrylic paint, added the photo on it and two bling circles. Finished with some flowers, gears and wooden squares. 
Well since I create lot's of Prince (& Mayte) pages, I was inspired with a song a again. This time it was P-control. It's worth it to read his lyrics if you don't know them. Some of them are autobiographic and some of them has some interesting messages in it. So if you like to see more of my Prince pages you can always check my "Prince" section on my blog. 
Thank you so much for taking a peek .







6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Great rich colours of the page. Great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery!

Kotolifestyle zei

Beautiful page. Love that rich colours. Thank you for joining us ar Wods&Paintery

Mandy: Less is Bore! zei

Love the bold colors! Anything goes with Prince, but purple is always the best! Love the details!
Thank you for playing along with "Words & Paintery "!

KAVA zei

Great project, rich colors and meaning inside.
Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

Mary Tzalla zei

Beautiful lo! Thank you for joining us at Words and Paintery!

The Colour Press zei

A very vibrant layout and love the details in the background. Thank you for playing along with Words and Paintery.