Why I started this blog



I knew I had spiritual abilities since I was a kid, but since the end of May 2016 my life has changed completely because of the spiritual process I am going through and still am. Therefore I decided last year to start writing about my dreams and other experiences that I am going through, I try to find answers and search around the internet and in books to get them. I hope you will enjoy my dreams and experiences and hopefully it will help you to search for answers, and to find out that you're not alone out there. With that I mean, you're not alone in this world, you are surrounded by Angels and Spirits, but you're also not alone in being psychic, it's still an underrated gift, which is too sad. Many blessings Astrid.

maandag 20 juni 2016

Let's Go Crazy

Happy monday !! Sharing a Prince layout today and finally using an 80's song, lol. It's not because I don't like them, because I am a fan since 1984, but just because the idea's have to pop into my head, and lately I only had idea's with some newer songs. So here's the first 80 song, I loved that song when I was a teenager and sang it out loud in my room and still do,hehe. I discovered that I can do my housework very easily listening to Prince songs, get my floor cleaned on the rythm of the music, lol and fold my laundry singing out loud. 

Well I had this background pp in my stash for ages and it seems like that it has been waited all those years for this photo. Love Prince's look in the 80's , I fell immediately for his beautiful eyes and smile and those wild curls, ohhhh, I still do.... love love love this man in every way, his music, his looks wow, doesn't matter if he was 20 years or 57, he was still perfect !

Stay tuned for coming thursday like I told you earlier.

Have a great week !



1 opmerking:

Monica zei

oh how wonderful is this page