Have you seen the current challenge at Canvas Corp Brands ? It's all about the movies, well I like different movies, I love psychological thrillers, comedies and dance/music movies. For this challenge I used a pic of my all time hero Prince, gosh I still miss this man, I hope justice will come soon.
Most people know his movie Purple Rain, but I bet lot's of people don't know he made two other movies; Under the Cherry Moon and Graffiti Bridge. I had already started with this photo and put something on paper but I couldn't move on, so when I came across this challenge I pulled everything off the page I had done so far and started all over with the following result;
I used some purple mist on a white background, diecuts, washi tape, feathers, stamps, flower, metal ribbon and wooden embellie. Not much to tell about how I did create the page, I just spray and stamp along the page, this is how I usually work, lol.
Thank you so much for looking.


5 opmerkingen:
Oh - wow! Love this! Thanks for joining us as Canvas Corp Brands!
you used my very favorite color! Wonderful
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Canvas corp Brands!
Great job on this project for the Canvas Corp Brands challenge. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Linda Israel
http://lindaisrael.com/
Love Prince! Fab page! Thank you for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands.
You captured this perfectly! Thanks for joining us at CCB!
Een reactie posten